.



Welcome to Amerige Avenue...

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.


~Audrey Hepburn~



Friday, June 25, 2010

My Teapot Collection in Mom's Vintage Curio Cabinet

There is something about the funky shapes and fun colors that are found on teapots.  They scream "I'm awesome" to me from across the store, and so far I have yet to disagree with them.  Check out my collection below in the vintage yellow Curio Cabinet kindly donated by my Mom that fits perfectly with my Amerige Avenue Bungalow.





Check out the detailing on the cabinet.


2 comments:

  1. The one up top reminds me of Mary Poppins. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My awesome friend Jodi Rose got me the one on the very top, and the blue/purple one below it I got from an antique dealer at the Orange County Fair. Love them!

    ReplyDelete