.



Welcome to Amerige Avenue...

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.


~Audrey Hepburn~



Friday, April 16, 2010

The One and Only Sir Paul McCartney!!!

 
WOW. WOW. WOW!



One of the most amazing things I will be able to say to my kids someday is "I saw Paul McCartney perform live."  What an honor to see a Beatle perform LIVE.  A living legend weaving behind-the-scenes stories with incredible music he actually wrote- what more could a girl ask for? 




I owe the hugest THANKS ever to my mother-in-law.  Thanks so much, Mom!!!

Here is a picture of "flare" we got from the concert.  Below that is a Rolling Stones Review and the Setlist.


SETLIST: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, Tuesday 30th March 2010
1.Venus And Mars / Rock Show
2.Jet
3.All My Loving
4.Letting Go
5.Got To Get You Into My Life
6.Highway
7.Let Me Roll It / Foxey Lady
8.The Long And Winding Road
9.Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
10.(I Want To) Come Home
11.My Love
12.I’m Looking Through You
13.Two Of Us
14.Blackbird
15.Here Today
16.Dance Tonight
17.Mrs Vandebilt
18.Eleanor Rigby
19.Something
20.Sing The Changes
21.Band On The Run
22.Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
23.Back In The USSR
24.I’ve Got A Feeling
25.Paperback Writer
26.A Day In The Life / Give Peace A Chance
27.Let It Be
28.Live And Let Die
29.Hey Jude

Encore:
30.Day Tripper
31.Lady Madonna
32.Get Back

Second Encore:
33.Yesterday
34.Helter Skelter
35.Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band / The End

No comments:

Post a Comment